Hello! You are here because you are wondering if…
…you should hire me. I enjoy problem solving, technology, and connecting people. I have assisted hundreds of clients since 2004. As of 2021, I have split my web design and managed WordPress hosting under a new company, Convoy Digital. Under MEPriestley, I am available for consulting. I am particularly passionate about projects that are focused on:
- technical strategy and implementation (trying to figure out the best technology or digital media solutions? need someone to assist in a vendor vetting process?),
- technical facilitation (need someone to run your online meeting?),
- technical workshops (need to offer trainings on Zoom, building websites, or social media?)
- technical assistance (need help finding resources, writing a plan, or applying for grants?),
- business development (trying to plan, build, or pivot a new or existing venture?), or
- community/economic development strategy and outreach.
Monique élan Priestley (she/her)
Designer. Gamer. Geek. Connector.
…I would be a good fit for your board or committee. I love meetings. I know – I’m a weirdo. Wait, let me clarify. I love efficient meetings involving people who care to be there. I cannot tell you how many times I have walked away from a board meeting with an adrenaline rush fueled simply by connecting with others over the excitement of an upcoming project. I am particularly fond of projects involving technology, innovation, the arts, entrepreneurship, and economic/community development.
…it makes sense for us to talk. Why not?! I enjoy listening to project and business proposals, and I am skilled at asking questions that help analyze. I am constantly meeting random people and learning about a lot of random things. One of my favorite aspects of randomness is making connections between people and information. If I cannot help, I probably know someone who can.
“A deeply engaged member of the Upper Valley community, Monique has more honors, elected positions, and community service than seems humanly possible.”
–Vital Communities October 2019 Newsletter